2021 is behind us and we can look forward to a new year. We hope you were able to relax for a few days at the end of the year to gain new energy for 2022. Likely you prepared for 2022 in the last quarter of 2021 and your team is aligned on 2022’s priorities. And if your team hasn’t done that yet, we can definitely recommend getting started with this now.
Here’s how we suggest a team prep for 2022:
1. Set the team’s annual objectives, priorities, and KPI’s for 2022 and plan this for each quarter.
2. Create awareness about which talents the team members share.
3. Select the competencies and behavior that empowers the team to meet quarterly objectives, priorities, and KPI’s.
4. Perform a 360-degree feedback process to gather data from the team members and set a baseline.
5. Read from the Performance matrix the current state of development of the selected competencies.
6. Determine the activities to empower the development of the team and to meet the quarterly priority.
7. Make sure to govern the process by using a Rhythm of Business.
8. CELEBRATE the moment when the teams meet the priorities as planned!
9. Repeat from point 4 for Q2, Q3, and Q4 ;-)
To learn more in-depth about the aforementioned 9 points in the coming days, contact us directly and we will tell you all about how you can prepare your team.
TMA Nordic offers a team workout that we customize to the needs of your team. Not only is the team workout a sustainable way to create awareness of the team’s talents and alignment of objectives, but it’s also a great first step towards strategic talent management for the entire organization.