After this training, the team’s talents and competencies are aligned with the team’s and organization’s objectives. The manager & team members will be aware of their own and each others talents. The manager knows if he / she has the right team or that additional talent needs to be recruited, the manager receives a recommendation on the leadership style that supports the team and we will create a rhythm to secure the team’s development on long term. From 4.500 dkk + moms per person. Interested? Read on!
TMA for Teams
In every organization, it is important that teams work well together. The work of a team must be well distributed, so that each team member can work as much as possible from his/her talents. The TMA Team Analysis gives direct insight into the behavioral preferences and talents of the team. You will see for which competencies team members have a talent for and how the work can best be divided.
TMA for Teams is positive and non-judgemental!
- Managing the team
For a manager it is useful to know what the preferences of the group are. The manager can adjust the management style and interventions to the drives and talents of the team.
- Team fit
Every team is set up to achieve results. With the TMA Team Analysis you can see whether you, as a manager, have the right team or whether additional talent needs to be recruited.
- Work distribution
Every team member is different and has his own talents. With the overview of team talents, the work can easily be divided based on motivation and talent.
- Team performance
The TMA Team Analysis is an excellent tool for a talent dialogue between the team and the manager. Working towards maximum results starts with knowing, understanding and appreciating each other.
- Team objectives
Create a team competency set that empowers the team to work from their talents to meet the team’s objectives. People perform the best when they work from their talents. Create a set of competency’s that drives the team’s development to reach the business objectives.
- Team Development Plan
The Team Development Plan is created in the TMA Portal to secure the team development cycle and make sure that the team is working towards the team’s objectives.
Direct insight into the qualities of a team
The TMA Team Analysis provides direct insight into the qualities of a team as a whole. It provides useful information for a manager with clear answers to questions such as: What does this team look like? How does this team work best together? Does this match the goals we want to achieve as a team? Are we a future-oriented team?
In two live team workouts, we'll give you answers on questions like: How are we doing as a team? What can we exploit and what can we improve? How can we grow together as a team in the future? By thinking as a team about the preferences and the strengths and weaknesses of the team, you promote cooperation and team effectiveness and you get insight as a team where there is room for improvement.
Questions you can answer with the TMA Team sessions:
- What talents are present in my team?
- Does everyone on the team have the right role?
- What makes this team successful?
- What talents do I additionally need?
- What competency’s does the team need to develop the team and meet the team’s objectives?
- How do I secure that team development is a continuous process in stead of a one-time intervention?
TMA for Teams Workout - deliverables
- The team’s talents and competencies are aligned with the team’s and organization’s objectives.
- The team is aligned on the objective(‘s) that really make impact.
- The manager & team members become aware of their own and each others talents.
- The manager knows if he / she has the right team or that additional talent needs to be recruited.
- The manager receives a recommendation on the leadership style that supports the team, based on the data retrieved from the TMA Analysis.
- Together with the manager we create a rhythm to secure the team’s development on long term.
Price per person from 4.500 kr. +moms
(price per person is depending on team size).
TMA for Teams is for teams with 4-10 team members. Multiple teams and larger teams on request. Each team member and the manager gets 12 months access to all the features and assessments in the TMA portal.